Processing of privacy data
Company SVK media s.r.o., address Hodálova 3, 841 04 Bratislava, IČO: 46083430 (bellow as „SVK media“) as a personal data controller informs you of the manner and extent of the processing of personal data by this company including the scope of the data subject's rights to the processing of their personal data by SVK Media.
SVK Media processes personal data in accordance with European Union law in particular in accordance with Directive 95/46 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. In accordance with the international treaties to which the Slovak Republic is bound in particular in accordance with the Convention on the Protection of Individuals with regard to Automatic Processing of Personal Data no. 108, promulgated under no. 115/2001 and in accordance with the relevant national legislation, which is in particular Act No. 101/2000 on the Protection of Personal Data and on the Modification of Certain Laws, as amended (hereinafter referred to as "ZOOÚ").
Purpose and scope of processing privacy data
SVK Media only processes accurate personal data that has received in accordance with the ZOOU which SVK Media collects and processes only for the intended purpose to the extent specified below for the duration of the contractual relationship and then for three years after its termination, one year unless the contract is concluded.
Main purposes of processing privacy data by SVK media:
- fulfillment of purchase contract and service providing
- accounting and tax purposes
- recovery of claims
- fulfilling legal obligations
- direct marketing (informative and product campaigns) of SVK media
- customers records
The scope of privacy data processing by SVK media:
SVK media processes personal data to the following extent:
- identification data: title, first name, surname
- address data: permanent address, home, delivery or other contact address, telephone, email address
Privacy data sources:
SVK media acquires privacy data in particular from the data subject in the contract negotiation process. Provision of privacy data will facilitate mutual communication between the data subject and SVK media as well as significantly more efficient service delivery.
SVK media automatically collects some data about the users of their websites www.zahrejsa.sk and www.sportheaters.com during standard server functions (eg anonymized IP address of the user's computer) and also when using cookies (small text files, which are stored on the user's computer, and the server can identify the user who has visited web site before and then record its behavior and for example customize the design and content or better target ad campaigns). Cookies are not programs that could cause damage to the user's computer. Most browsers offer an option of not accepting cookies - but the e-commerce will not work properly without cookies enabled.
Processors and recipients:
Privacy data may be processed by SVK media and its staff also subcontractors working for SVK media to ensure the above-described purposes on the basis of contracts for the processing of personal data entered into in accordance with ZOOÚ.
SVK media handles privacy data manually and automatically. Data protection is technically and organically secured by SVK Media in accordance with the ZOOU. The same security requires SVK media from personal data processors.
SVK media informs that privacy data may be transferred to a third party on the basis of a legal request which has the legal authority to require the transmission of privacy data in question. Other entities of SVK media will not pass on privacy data about their customers unless they are contractual carriers who provide goods to customers (informations about the name, surname, and delivery address) - e.g. Slovak Post Office, DPD and others.
Rights of data subjects:
The data subject is entitled to request information about the processing of his / her personal data about the purpose of the processing personal data, scope or the categories of personal data being processed, personal data sources, nature of the automated processing, processors of the recipients or categories of privacy data recipients.
SVK media will provide required information without undue delay for reasonable reimbursement not exceeding the costs necessary to provide such information.
In the case when data subject discovers or considers that SVK Media or subcontractor of SVK Media carries out processing of privacy data that is contrary to the privacy or privacy of a data subject or contrary to law data subject is entitled to:
- ask SVK media or its subcontractor for an explanation
- require SVK Media or its subcontractor to remove the resulting condition, the data subject is entitled to request the blocking, repairing, supplementing, or deletion of personal data
SVK media shall always inform the data subject of his request without undue delay. Data entity has the right at any time to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection at its own initiative.
Definition of used terms:
- personal details – personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable data subject, the data subject is deemed to be identifiable or identifiable if the data subject is directly or indirectly identified
- data subject – is a person to whom the personal data are related
- administrator – is any entity that determines the purpose and means of processing privacy data, processes and is responsible for it
- processor – processor is any entity that under a special law or mandate manages privacy data under this Act
- recipient – is any entity to which personal data are available
- customer – is legal or person with whom SVK Media has a contractual relationship
- processing of privacy data – is any operation or set of operations that controller or processor systematically performs with privacy data by automated or other means, processing of privacy data means in particular collecting, storing on information media, making available, modifying or changing, searching, using, uploading, disseminating, publishing, storing, exchanging, sorting or combining, blocking and disposal.